CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I know you are Jealous

So I just wanted to put my first two cents on the FergaWilly blog. It seems that Metallica is coming to town and we are going to see them!!! Its going to be such a sweet show!! This is going to be Chloe and Avry's first concert. Avry is pretty stoked. Chloe isnt so sure about it but once we get there I know she will have a blast. As is customary before any major concert, we have been rocking out to nothing but Metallica all week. 

2 comments:

Missy Lee said...

I'm sure that Wade will be jealous!!

Unknown said...

Taylor and Angela!! It was sweet to see you joined the blogging world. Did you get my invite to view our blog? I think I sent it to the yellmtdew address. email me if you need me to send you another invite.