CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DC Sunset

So I am in Washington DC this week. My first time to the area. Its a horrible time for me to be travelling as we are trying to get a million things lined out trying to sell and buy a house. I hope I havent left too much at home to be done by Angela. I feel horrible that she is left there trying to get everything done with the retarded people that are trying to buy our house now. Today we went to the Washington mall after class and here is a pic of the sunset.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Von said...

That is a pretty sweet photo. I'm bummed it's 70 degrees outside and I'm stuck in the shop working!!! Boo! I imagine it will be crazy for you guys for the next couple of weeks. Good luck!

Missy Lee said...

Good luck with the retards that are trying to buy your house. Let us know how it goes. I bet you're SO excited about the new house you found. I can't wait to visit!!